What is CPS 234, and what does it mean for businesses going forward?
CPS234 is an Australian cybersecurity regulation that sets minimum standards for data security under the supervision of APRA. It works in tandem with their 2020-2024 Cyber Security Strategy. The motivation is simple — beef up the cybersecurity resiliency and safeguards sensitive data.
In this whitepaper, you will learn more about:
- The Australian cyber threat landscape.
- The importance of APRA Prudential Standards CPS 234.
- What are the key requirements to comply
- Who needs to comply and what are the key steps to be taken?
- How can you fix the existing compliance posture?
- How can cloud-delivered data security as a service bring you up to speed in no time?