What is CPS 230 and CPS 234, and what does it mean for businesses going forward?
CPS 230/234 are Australian cybersecurity regulations that set minimum standards for data security under the supervision of APRA. It works in tandem with their 2020-2024 Cyber Security Strategy. The motivation is simple — beef up the cybersecurity resiliency and safeguard sensitive data.
In this whitepaper, you will learn more about:
- The Australian cyber threat landscape.
- The importance of APRA Prudential Standards CPS 234.
- What are the key requirements to comply
- Who needs to comply and what are the key steps to be taken?
- How can you fix the existing compliance posture?
- How can cloud-delivered data security as a service bring you up to speed in no time?